I have a very exciting subject to share with y’all today! I tried so many different diets when I was trying to lose weight. You name it, I tried it! I was so sick of struggling to get in shape & lose weight.
I’ve shared with you that I lost 60 lbs after being overweight half my life & have kept it off for the past few years. I want to share with y’all today exactly how I did that so that I can help each & every one of you do the same!
I want to share some reminders first of all and then I will share some action steps that you can start doing right away.
- It is not a diet – it is a lifestyle change
- It will not be easy every day – but it is worth it & will get easier
- Any fad diet will not give you long-term or lasting results
- You will not be healthy if you exercise but eat crappy
- Don’t be your own biggest obstacle – stop giving yourself excuses & just do it
These were all things that were very difficult for me to accept, but once I did it has changed my whole life. You truly have to remember each of these things every day. We all get off track & that’s okay. But, try to remember these things to help you stay on track on the tough days
You will lose weight fast if you focus on small steps & the right foods to lose weight. Here are a few things you can start doing right away.
- Cut your portions in half
- Add a fruit or vegetable to each meal
- Start exercising a little bit today – just try 20 minutes of light cardio (walking works)
- Get rid of anything in your kitchen that will sabotage your diet
- Find a success partner – check in with this person each day
I will share more tips later this week to help you lose weight quick! If you found these tips useful, will you please share this & tweet it so that I can help others, too?
If you’re ready for a new YOU, connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, or email me. I would love to help you lose weight fast & achieve your goals.