Your metabolism is one thing that can greatly affect your results from exercising & eating. Some people are blessed naturally & have super fast metabolisms, whereas some people have much slower ones like myself. My mom is one of those with a fast metabolism, she can eat whatever she wants & not gain weight. I, on the other hand, have to be super particular about everything that I put in my body. But, the good news is, according to Self Magazine, there are 6 easy ways to rev up your metabolism. They can achieve all your fitness goals & melt off those pounds & inches!
1. Take a run. Running burns lots of calories & also slows the aging process!
2. Lift weights. Strength training is super important because lean muscle increases your metabolism. Lift weights for at least 20 minutes, 3 times a week.
3. Get in some cardio. High intensity interval training, jumping rope, & kickboxing are all great forms that can double your metabolic rate for an entree half hour after exercising.
4. Eat frequently. You’ll need to eat every 2-3 hours to rev up your metabolism.
5. Drink lots of water. If you don’t drink enough, your metabolism may decrease. Try to drink 8 glasses a day!
6. Eat more fiber & protein. Fiber helps you burn extra energy when you’re processing it. Protein helps rebuild muscle tissue which is essential for increasing your metabolism.
Try trying out these 6 easy ways to rev up your metabolism & you’ll see the inches melt off in no time!
And just something funny (because I’m a goof) in closing!
Please RT & share with anyone this may help!
Don’t forget to always love yourself!