I cannot believe it’s Christmas week!! Where has 2013 gone?! I am headed out of town in a little bit to go visit my parents for the holiday. I hope you get to spend the holiday with your loved ones as well celebrating the real reason for this season – JESUS! Today I wanted to just quickly give you a 5 tips to stay healthy during Christmas while still enjoying yourself.
1. Exercise - Don’t forget to get in some movement, even if it’s just a 30 minute walk. Staying active will help you feel better.
2. Relaxation - Don’t allow yourself to get stressed over the business of the season. Remember to take time to rest & take care of yourself.
3. Nutrition - Try to make healthy choices by getting plenty of whole grains, fruits, & veggies. And when you enjoy your treats, do it in moderation. One cheat day a week is okay though
4. Water - Make sure you are staying hydrated. If you are drinking alcohol, be sure to up your water intake a bit so you don’t get that horrid holiday hangover.
5. Sleep - Make sure you are getting enough. 7-8 hours a night is key so that you feel at your best.
And most importantly remember this…
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Please RT or share with anyone this may help!
As always, don’t forget to love yourself!