Who doesn’t want to beat their belly boat & flatten their belly? I know my tummy has always been struggle area, even after losing 60 lbs. Lately I’ve learned a lot about food & have been figuring out what makes me bloated & what doesn’t & how to flatten my belly. So, I want to share my tips with you of 9 ways to flatten your belly this week.
- Season your food differently. Taking in too much salt can cause your body to retain water. Make sure you’re using salt-free seasonings like Mrs. Dash or fresh herbs. Also make sure to ditch anything processed or frozen that’s microwaveable because they pack on the sodium as well.
- Cut back on carbs. Cutting back on carbs like bagels & pasta can cause your body to eliminate excess stored fluids. Have eggs for breakfast, try open-faced sandwiches, & have snacks like turkey slices, seeds, & nuts.
- Switch your starch. Instead of potatoes, corn, or wheat sub out for brown rice. This is the only starch that doesn’t cause gas.
- Eliminate milk. You may be lactose intolerant if you feel gassy or bloated after having dairy. Try alternatives like almond milk instead.
- Make fruit swaps. Try berries, grapes, & citrus instead of honeydew, apples, or pears. They are easier to digest & have less fructose.
- Hold the hot sauce. Spicy foods can release stomach acid & cause irritation.
- Ditch diet foods. Anything that is low calorie or low fat contain sugar alcohols (xylitol or malitol) can cause stomach pains.
- Eliminate alcohol. Alcohol causes dehydration, which can cause your body to hang on to more water.
- Get active. Do something active daily. This will help stimulate your intestinal muscles. Get out there for a walk, a bike ride, or some jump rope, whatever you enjoy.
I really hope these tips help y’all out because I know belly bloating is no fun. If you apply these tips, these are definitely 9 ways to flatten you belly this week!
Please RT or share with anyone this may help!
As always, don’t forget to love yourself!