Who can relate?! I realized I have GOT to get this winter fluff off!!! Too many indulgences and my body is like WHOA GIRL HOLD UP!! Haha.
But, anyway I seriously LOVE following the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan because I CAN have pancakes!!!! Healthy ones of course, but they still taste AMAZEE!!! As weird as it sounds, I LOVE following these containers because I don’t have to obsess about calories and it helps me keep my portions in control. And I am SO FULL!
So anyway, to the pancake recipe you all came here for is as follows, it’s super easy!!
- 1/2 cup oats (blended in to oat flour)
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology (or protein powder or choice)
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- All you do is dump the oat flour (just dump the rolled oats in your blender first to make in to flour) in to a bowl and mix in the other ingredients
- Heat up a pan to medium-high eat
- I use coconut oil spray to spray my pan, Trader Joes has the best kind!
- Then measure out about 1 tbsp for each pancake
- Cook on each side for about a minute and a half and boom done!
- I topped mine with a few teaspoons of Chocolate PB2 mixed with almond milk (powdered PB, only 45 calories in 2 tbsp and less fat, you can buy at most all grocery stores)
Hope you enjoy!! Please share this with anyone who would enjoy it!