Do you get scared to step on the scale every time the holidays come around? You’re not alone! Did you realize that 40% of American females are on a “diet” all of the time, not just through the holidays? Come on y’all, there’s more to life than being on a “diet” all year round. Or perhaps just all year except the holidays. You CAN stop this yo-yo dieting. You CAN keep this weight off for good. You CAN enjoy all your favorite treats. You DO NOT have to diet. Let me tell you how you can avoid holiday weight gain. Maybe you’ll even lose weight this holiday season!
Hey there! You may or may not know me already, but my name is Jessica Baumgardner. I’m a health & fitness coach & have an absolute passion for helping others achieve their goals.
I’m just like you though, I’m not some professional fitness athlete. I’m a normal person. I struggled with my weight for half my life & finally in 2009 I lost 60 lbs myself & kept it off for a few years now with the help of the products & the best-kept secret. As a coach I use my personal experience to help my clients get started, stay motivated, & get results.
It has taken time & I’m still learning, but my passion for health & fitness has brought me in to the amazing Beachbody community. I’m a full-time coach now (God is so good!) & I quit my job back in April, but I still stay super busy so I know just how precious time is. I am here to help make the best of this journey & offer support & accountability to you when you need it.
I would love to hear your story to get to know you better. My goal as a coach is to help you get to your goals.
I also wanted to take time to tell you about my Healthy for the Holidays group. The holidays are right around the corner, which means lots of temptations will be threatening to throw you off course. Did you know the average weight gain for the holiday season is 10 lbs?
I have created a 6 month program that will get you through all of the holidays without falling off track. We will break down this lifestyle change into simple steps to make it easier to follow. I have taken everything I have learned through my journey to offer you the tools you need.
For only $10 per month you will get “naughty” recipes turned nice, a positive community for support, & one-on-one coaching with me. The group starts October 28th & will run through March 28th.
Please email me for more information & to grab your spot.
Or if you’re ready to sign up now, just click here.
I look forward to hearing from you!
*Watch this short video to learn more about my role as a coach:http://youtu.be/7iNQD4_DRoM
*Follow me on Facebook for health & fitness tips, encouragement, & motivation: www.facebook.com/getfitjess
Does this picture not look amazing?! I want to devour that apple up right now! LOL! I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I’ve stayed healthy during the holidays the past 3 years. I’ve also been doing a lot of research so that I can help y’all do the same! Halloween is coming up right around the corner so I wanted to help everyone get ready so that we can all have a healthy Halloween!
Here are a few tips to help you stay on track:
- Make healthier versions of “naughty” foods. You can find all kinds of recipes for healthy desserts. I use my Shakeology to make desserts all the time – there’s even a Reese’s recipe out there! And don’t forget to grab my ebook when I release it next month for lots of ideas
- When you take your kids trick-or treating, walk instead of drive. This will help you burn some extra calories while also enjoying time with your family.
- Plan ahead. Grab some easy recipes from my Pinterest board & plan out what you’re going to make. http://www.pinterest.com/jbaum87/healthy-halloween/
- Drink lots of water & eat a healthy meal before handing out candy or going out with your kids. This will help you to be able to say no more easily to all that candy.
- Enjoy some candy in moderation. If there’s something you’re really craving, eat one or two small pieces. If you don’t satisfy that craving & completely deprive yourself, you’re going to go crazy & end up binging.
- Be an example. Have healthier handouts for your neighborhood. Be that person that hands out apples. You will be an amazing example to your own family & lots of other families out there.
Instead of this…
Why not something like this…
You CAN have a healthy Halloween this year by implementing these steps. Just remember it’s your body, your life, you’re in control. Do something that you will be proud of. Honor God with your body & remember it’s your temple. Have a Healthy Halloween!
Please RT or share with anyone this may help!
As always, don’t forget to love yourself!