So it’s been a week and a half since I started 21 Day Fix and I am in LOVE just as much, if not MORE, than the first time I did it last year!!! I decided to make it a hybrid and do Turbo Fire with it because I know just how quickly HIITs burn fat. You may not think I need to lose weight, but I have about 10 lbs I would like to lose to get back to my ideal weight.
If you have been following me for a while, you know that when I first moved to Charlotte last year I struggled with binge eating. I ate my emotions and got in to a depression being in a new city. I got a lot better towards the end of 2014, but had a few smaller episodes recently due to emotions. But, luckily I have been on track! I joined a group with my church with other ladies who struggle with eating disorders. And I have also found that if I have something to replace my craving for food (like coffee, hot tea, or gum) and keep myself busy (by praying, walking, calling a friend) then I can overcome the cravings.
So hopefully some of those tips help you, too! But, I wanted to also give you peak in to what I am eating on the meal plan so that you can get some ideas. I usually have a few go to breakfasts and dinners that I rotate. Lunch is usually always Shakeology because it is so quick and easy!
Here are some pictures of the things I am eating, followed by a list of ideas!
- Egg whites (red container) with feta (half blue container) and spinach and mushrooms (green container
- Greek yogurt (red container) with half cup granola (yellow container) and half cup blueberries (purple container)
- Protein pancakes using Shakeology (red container), 1 egg white (1/8 red container), 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (1/4 cup red container), 1 tbsp almond milk (not enough to count), 1 tsp baking powder, & 1/2 cup oats (yellow container)
- It’s always Shakeology, but here are some recipe ideas
- Reese’s Cup: one scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (red container), 1 cup almond milk (1/2 yellow container), & 2 tbsp PB (tspn container)
- Vanilla Milkshake: one scoop Vanilla Shakeology (red container), 1 cup almond milk (1/2 yellow container), 1/2 banana (purple container), & 2 tbsp PB (tspn container)
- Butterfinger: one scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (red container), 1 cup almond milk (1/2 yellow container), 1/4 package Sugar Free Butterscotch Pudding mix (1/4 yellow container), & 2 tbsp PB (tspn container)
- Apple (purple container) with almonds (orange container)
- Egg whites (enough for 1/2 red container) with turkey bacon (enough for 1/2 red container)
- Ezekiel bread (yellow container) with 2 tbsp PB (use the other half of my blue container for this because it’s a healthy fat)
- Salmon (red container) with sweet potato fries (yellow container) and brussel sprouts and asparagus (two green containers)
- Veggie burger (red container) with quinoa (yellow container) and veggie (two green containers) stir fry
- Chicken sausage (red container) with zucchini and squash (two green containers)
- Shredded chicken with hot sauce (red container) with feta (blue container) topped on bed of romaine lettuce with red peppers (two green containers)
Hope this helps you guys, let me know if you have questions! I am excited to be starting 21 Day Fix Extreme next week with my group of ladies!! If you want to join us and you missed this one, I’ll have another group next month
Please share with any other fellow 21 Day Fixers who this could help!!