Today I felt in my heart to share a topic with ya’ll that I struggle with myself in hopes that it’ll help others. After being overweight half my life, self confidence is something that I have battled with. I am my own worst enemy & own worst critic. I guess that’s what we do as females! But today, I wanted to give you some tips on quick confidence – how to boost self esteem.
- Sit up straight. Slouchers tend to not have as positive of thoughts.
- Smell pretty. Research shows that women who wear perfume feel more confident.
- Be superstitious. Weird right? Good luck charms can actually help you perform better!
- Nod your head. When you are listening to someone, nod. It heightens your belief in what you’re hearing.
- Flirt. Smile, laugh, & engage with others.
- Pump yourself up. Shake your body & move around!
- Strike a pose. You’ll have more confidence than standing with your arms crossed.
- Focus on your breathe. Just for 10 minutes. It helps with self acceptance.
- Grab a cup of coffee. It increases alertness, energy, & confidence.
- Get a workout in! Just 20 minutes will boost your mood. You can even walk!
- Put together a toolbox. Include reminders or photos of proof that you can be bold, a photo of those closest to you, a token of improvement, just to name a few.
I really hope these suggestions help you with develop quick confidence – how to boost self esteem!
Please RT or share with anyone this may help!
As always, don’t forget to love yourself!